What would you do if you won the Lotto?

Reflections from a christianpf.com article (http://bit.ly/9tk3EZ).

A study reveals that if somebody won the lottery, there is a 10% chance that they would stay at their current job. That means 90% of people are in it for the money only! That also means that 10% of people love what they do and would continue what they're doing independent of their financial position.

What would you do if you won the lottery?  Start doing that thing now!


Popular posts from this blog

Think today like the (ideal) future you

Discover your life vision - make it an uncompromising goal